Dads aren't the only member of the family we celebrate in June! This month is a busy time for FNC as parents and children graduate Family Nurturing and Nurturing Fathers' Programs. Over the course of 14-15 weeks, families learn about child development, effective communication, and the importance of empathy. Join us in celebrating families' hard work and success!
- Cape Verdean Family Nurturing Program, Tuesday, June 27, 6:00pm, Neighborhood House Charter School, 21 Queen Street, Dorchester
- Dimock Street Nurturing Fathers' Program, Tuesday, June 27, 6:30pm, Dimock Street DCF Area Office, 30 Dimock Street, Roxbury
- Whittier Street Nurturing Fathers' Program, Tuesday, June 27, 6:00pm, Whittier Street Health Center, 1290 Tremont Street
- Chelsea Family Nurturing Program, Thursday, June 29, 5:30pm, Wyndham Boston Chelsea - Bellingham Room, 201 Everett Avenue, Chelsea
- Roslindale Family Nurturing Program, Thursday, June 29, 6:00pm, St. John Chyrsostom Parish, 4750 Washington Street, West Roxbury
For more information, please contact Valerie Bean, Development Officer.